Founded in 1924, the Ecole Internationale de Genève (Ecolint) welcomes 4,500 students aged 3 to 18, representing more than 130 nationalities. Our 1,250 staff from all over the world work on our three campuses (La Grande Boissière and Campus des Nations in Geneva, La Châtaigneraie in the canton of Vaud).
In our 7 schools, our students benefit from international teaching and bilingual supervision of the highest quality.
To fulfil our mission of "Educating students to be global citizens with the courage and capacity to create a just and joyful tomorrow together", every member of staff can draw inspiration from our hundred years of experience, our constant drive to innovate, and our strong humanitarian values. Through our Ecolint Institute, we are committed to provide our staff with excellent professional development opportunities.
part-time: 50 % (variable)
In light of the Board’s periodic undertaking of complex, multi-stakeholder projects, Ecolint Board is seeking an External Project Manager to help manage and coordinate all activities related to those projects, under the guidance of the Project lead.
- In collaboration with the Project lead, clearly state the project’s goals and scope; create a project plan that outlines the tasks, timelines, and resources required, including budget management, if applicable.
- Participate in the project team meetings and support the Project lead in planning, preparation and follow up of those meetings including preparing presentations slides.
- Support the Project lead in preparing and coordinating communications to the local and international community, as needed, including translation.
- Prepare logistical aspects of project team meetings.
- Other tasks as identified by the Project lead, to support project implementation and completion.
- Excellent time management, planning, monitoring, reviewing and organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills such as active listening, teamwork, responsibility, dependability, self -motivation, adaptability and flexibility
- Previous experience managing projects and working with teams
- Problem solving attitude
- Proactive and able to prompt others to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved
- Proficient communicator both oral and written
- Bilingual French/English
Candidates are required to apply online sending their current CV, the contact details of three referees, one of whom must be their current or most recent employer and a cover letter for the attention of Soizic Le Clere, International School of Geneva, Foundation, by 24.02.2024, mentioning the reference number 130 160.
The Ecole Internationale de Genève values and encourages diversity among its staff. We therefore welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous checks on their prior conduct with regard to Child Protection as appropriate to their position, including reference checking with previous employers and the relevant authorities.