Welcome to La Grande Boissière!
Dr Conrad Hughes - Campus & Secondary School Principal
La Grande Boissière campus is centrally located in Geneva in pleasant wooded grounds and is easily accessible via public transport.
The campus blends a charming mix of old and new buildings, including an 18th century château and a new, ultra-modern Centre des arts providing exceptional facilities for the creative, visual and performing arts. Our Pedagogical Pathway is winding through the forest, highlighting the major tree species and other points of interest.
Our Primary, Middle and Secondary schools all benefit from a brand-new STEM Centre, well-equipped libraries, media centres, extensive ICT facilities, assembly halls and recreational areas tailored to the needs of each age group.
Top quality sports facilities allow us to offer an excellent Physical Education programme as well as a wide variety of recreational and competitive sports.
- 1900 students, aged 3-18 years
- 100 nationalities, 66 mother tongues
- Bilingual (French/English) programmes for every age group
- IB Diploma Programme (created at La Grande Boissière in the late 1960’s)
- Extended Support Programme for children with moderate to severe learning difficulties
- STEM Centre
Below are just a few of the reasons we are proud of our school and our school community.
Please pay us a visit to find out more!