Welcome to Campus des Nations!
David Hawley - Director General
Campus des Nations comprises two sites a short distance apart and both in the heart of Geneva’s international quarter. Easily accessible by public transport from both the city centre and major residential areas, we are proud to count the UN, the ILO, the WHO and the American Mission among our neighbours, and many of their employees’ children among our extremely diverse student body.
Our dedicated Early Years Centre in Pregny benefits from outstanding outdoor spaces including a large forest area and sports field, making it a perfect environment for our youngest students to begin learning through play.
The Saconnex site enjoys modern, purpose-built facilities which include a multi-media centre, newly refurbished performing arts space, a large sports hall, cafeteria, and outdoor spaces which include all-weather basketball courts and play equipment.
- 1050 students, aged 3-18 years
- Instruction primarily in English, with strong emphasis on French
- 90 nationalities, 64 mother tongues
- Certified IB continuum school, offering the four IB programmes: PYP, MYP, IBDP and IBCP programmes
- Extended Support Programme for children with moderate to severe learning difficulties (limited places available)
Below are just a few of the reasons we are proud of our school and our school community.
Please pay us a visit to find out more!