Welcome to Campus des Nations Secondary School
Lesley Meyer - Principal
Sharing our modern building with Primary learners, our school has high academic standards, reflected in our strong examination results. It is also fully inclusive and strives to meet the needs of all of our students, providing learning support, as well as English as an additional language. Through community service, humanitarian work, educational visits and trips both within Switzerland and worldwide, our students develop not only a love of learning, but also the skills they need to become responsible global citizens.
- 525 students, aged 11 to 18 years
- International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme, Career-related Programme and Diploma Programme
- English-language teaching, complemented by French classes and francophone teachers for selected subjects (see brochure)
- Extensive extra-curricular programme
- Cafeteria and bus service
- School hours Monday to Friday: 8.10 – 15:30 (Year 12-13: 8:10 to 16:15)
- Extended Support Programme for students with moderate to severe learning difficulties (limited places)
I love being a student in Campus des Nations because it’s an enjoyable learning environment and it has a warm and kind atmosphere. The school makes every new student feel welcome and accepted.
I love working at Campus des Nations because the students are open-minded, intellectually challenging and respectful.
We greatly appreciate the positive, supportive, and inclusive atmosphere of the school and particularly the care that the teachers and principals have shown with our son.
Below are just a few of the reasons we are proud of our school and our school community.
Please pay us a visit to find out more!