Welcome to the Campus des Nations Primary School
Christelle Lonez - Principal
Sharing the building with secondary students, our Primary School continues the IB Primary Years Programme commenced in our Early Years Centre at Pregny. The PYP is an internationally recognised, child-centred and inquiry-based approach to education. Although the language of instruction is English, we offer an integrated French language program to all students.
In addition to addressing the students’ academic, social and emotional well-being, our program promotes a sense of independence, and personal and global responsibility. Our integrated approach to technology empowers students to achieve their academic and creative potential.
- 280 students, aged 7 to 11 years
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme
- English-language teaching, complemented by French classes and francophone teachers (see brochure)
- Extensive extra-curricular programme
- Cafeteria, bus service and after school care available
- School hours Monday to Friday: 8.10 - 15:10 (Wednesdays: 8:10 to 12:10)
- Extended Support Programme for students with moderate to severe learning difficulties (limited places)
Our children have flourished and gone from strength to strength in the secure, ambitious, friendly and supporting learning environment at Ecolint.
I like this school because it brings every culture and religion together. It is an open door to the world because, even though the children are all very different, they still all come together. Everything is possible here!
I have really enjoyed doing my PYP exhibition project this year because I was able to choose something I really care about to work on and share my ideas with the whole class.
Below are just a few of the reasons we are proud of our school and our school community.
Please pay us a visit to find out more!