Welcome to the Campus des Nations Primary School
Christelle Lonez - Principal
Sharing the building with secondary students, our Primary School continues the IB Primary Years Programme commenced in our Early Years Centre at Pregny. The PYP is an internationally recognised, child-centred and inquiry-based approach to education. Although the language of instruction is English, we offer an integrated French language program to all students.
In addition to addressing the students’ academic, social and emotional well-being, our programme promotes a sense of independence, and personal and global responsibility. Our integrated approach to technology empowers students to achieve their academic and creative potential.
- 280 students, aged 7 to 11 years
- International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme
- English-language teaching, complemented by French classes and francophone teachers (see brochure)
- Extensive extra-curricular programme
- Cafeteria, bus service and after school care available
- School hours Monday to Friday: 8.10 - 15:10 (Wednesdays: 8:10 to 11:50)
- Extended Support Programme for students with moderate to severe learning difficulties (limited places)