Welcome to La Grande Boissière Primary School!
Duff Gyr - Principal
LGB Primary School provides the ideal environment, care and guidance for our young students to embark upon a successful school experience. The pleasant Grande Villa and its garden are exclusively reserved for our 3 to 4 year old students. Our 4 to 9 year olds spend their day at Les Marronniers, where classrooms are grouped into “villages” each with a central common space ideal for interaction and group activity. We are committed to helping our 550 young students thrive and become autonomous learners. Teaching is provided in English and in French, with increasing exposure to the second language in each year level.
- 550 students, aged 3 to 9
- Progressive English-French bilingual education
- Extensive extra-curricular programme
- Cafeteria, bus service and after school care available
- School hours Monday to Friday: 8.30 – 15:00 (Wednesdays: 8:30 to 12:00). Pre-reception finish at 12:00 on Mondays and Fridays also.
- Extended Support Programme for students with moderate to severe learning difficulties (limited places)
Ecolint is a great place to work due to the challenges and rewards of working with such a diverse group of students and parents who bring a rich mixture of culture and experiences to the classroom on a daily basis.
I like my school because it is fun and everyone is nice to me.
My kids enjoy going to Ecolint. What can be more important? All schools can teach but I believe teaching how to enjoy learning is very crucial. This is what Ecolint does.
Below are just a few of the reasons we are proud of our school and our school community.
Please pay us a visit to find out more!