Welcome to La Grande Boissière Primary School!
Mirna Hafez-Farah - Principal
LGB Primary School provides the ideal environment, care and guidance for our young students to embark upon a successful school experience. Our 3 to 4 year-olds enjoy state-of-the-art Early Years classrooms occupying the ground floor of a splendid XVIIIth century château. Our 4 to 9 year olds spend their day at Les Marronniers, where classrooms are grouped into “villages” each with a central common space ideal for interaction and group activity. We are committed to helping our 470 young students thrive and become autonomous learners.
Students follow Ecolint's unique Universal Learning Programme, based on deep understanding, competence development and social impact. Teaching is provided in English and in French, with increasing exposure to the second language in each year level.
- 470 students, aged 3 to 9
- Progressive English-French bilingual education
- Universal Learning Programme (ULP)
- Extensive extra-curricular programme
- Cafeteria, bus service and after school care available
- School hours Monday to Friday: 8.30 – 15:00 (Wednesdays: 8:30 to 12:00). Pre-reception finish at 12:00 on Mondays and Fridays also.
- Extended Support Programme for students with moderate to severe learning difficulties (limited places)