Welcome to La Grande Boissière Middle School!
Shona Wright - Principal
Our Middle School welcomes 550 students aged between 9 and 13, the age range between late childhood and early adolescence. Our role is to help them navigate this important passage and transition successfully to the secondary school system. Students are encouraged to become increasingly autonomous with the help of constructive and structured guidance.
Students follow Ecolint's unique Universal Learning Programme, based on deep understanding, competence development and social impact. We also strive to prepare our students to take maximum advantage of the bilingual offer available in Secondary School. We provide our students with strong language teaching in English and French, as well as giving all students the opportunity to study some subject content through both languages.
- 550 students, aged 9 to 13
- English-French bilingual options and co-teaching (see brochure)
- Universal Learning Programme (ULP)
- Extensive extra-curricular programme
- Cafeteria and bus service available
- School hours Monday to Friday: 8:15 – 15:30 (Wednesdays: 8:15 - 12:25)
- Extended Support Programme for students with moderate to severe learning difficulties (limited places)