To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Technical Logistics & Timetable Manager
Part-time – 20 Hour(s)
- Be responsible for the operational management of the Secondary School’s timetabling function, including the management and utilisation of the timetable software.
- To ensure the production of a timely and accurate timetable, identifying improvement opportunities and implementing dynamic solutions to existing issues.
- To manage iSAMS software in order to enhance essential logistical operations such as module development and the generation of academic reports.
- To assist school management with the administration of end of year examinations.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in ICT and project management
- Experience of working with timetabling databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- English and French
Candidates are requested to apply online attaching their CV , three references (one of which must be from their current or most recent employer, who can be contacted should the candidate be selected for an interview), and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Conrad Hughes, International School of Geneva, La Grande Boissière Campus by 18th of June 2021 mentioning the reference number 340 169.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.