To complete our team, we are looking for a:
TEACHING ASSISTANT LEVEL 3
Part-time – 10 Hour(s)
- Working as a member of the Pre-Reception team (3 to 4 year olds) this person will be responsible for the planning, learning and pastoral care of students in collaboration with the homeroom teachers.
- Has solid experience of supporting early years aged pupils
- Works well as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Has training or certification in areas related to education
- Has a sense of humour and a degree of flexibility.
- Has knowledge in the use of ICT
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Has strong working knowledge of English and French
Candidates are requested to apply online, attaching their CV, three references (one of which must be from their current or most recent employer, who can be contacted should the candidate be selected for an interview), and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Mrs Isla Gordon, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations Campus by 20th May 2022 mentioning the reference number 440 283.
Please note that only applications via our website will be considered
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.