To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Teacher of Visual Art
Full-time – 18 Hour(s)
- The successful applicant will be an experienced and inspirational art specialist with excellent subject knowledge, willing to work with a team and will demonstrate a passion for artistic expression and excellence
- The candidate must be able to engage students across a wide range of abilities
- Specialist degree in art with teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching the International Baccalaureate Diploma, IGCSE and/or Middle Years Programme
- A willingness to collaborate with colleagues to create interdisciplinary projects
- The person engaged will understand the significant role that art plays in the life of the student, the school and the wider community
- English mother tongue with good working knowledge of French is essential
Candidates are requested to apply online attaching their CV and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Soraya Sayed Hassen, International School of Geneva, La Châtaigneraie Campus by 21st January 2022 mentioning the reference number 230 228.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.