To complete our team at Nations Secondary School, we are looking for a:
TEACHER OF SCIENCE MIDDLE YEARS PROGRAMME AND DIPLOMA (Specialism PHYSICS) – full time
We are seeking to appoint from January 6th, 2020 an outstanding classroom practitioner who will become part of a successful Science Department.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience of IB MYP and DP programmes (an ability to teach Science in both English and French would be advantageous, as would familiarity of teaching students with a variety of first languages.
- a specialism in Physics
- a holistic approach to education and experience in an international school
- excellent ICT skills (for example Google level 1 educator certification)
- a willingness to take an active role in the wider life of the school (Science clubs, trips and outings).
- the ability and motivation to collaborate closely with other colleagues.
The post is for 6 weeks only
- Degree and teaching qualification equivalent to P.G.C.E
- English mother tongue with a working knowledge of French
Candidates are required to apply online by posting their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mr Jamie Williams, Principal, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by 1st November, 2019 mentioning the reference number 430 013.
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.