To complete our Music School team, we are looking for a:
Teacher of Piano
Part-time – Up to 10 hours / two-three days a week – 32 weeks
Within the frame of the Ecolint Music School, you will give weekly piano lessons in the classical genre.
- Be a skilled teacher, comfortable in rock and jazz genres
- Demonstrate an affinity to working with students and open to collaborations with colleagues
- University Diploma or equivalent
- Specialisation in the performance of their instrument and its pedagogy
- Music degree and teaching experience within a school or conservatory are necessary
- Proficiency in English with the ability to speak French an advantage
Candidates are requested to apply online, attaching their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Mrs Mary Eileen Marie, Music School Coordinator, International School of Geneva, by 6th July 2022, mentioning the reference number 400 277.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.