To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Teacher of Physical Education - 2 years' contract
Full-time – 24 Period(s)
- Teaching Physical Education in Secondary and Middle Schools
- Teaching qualification in Physical Education essential, coaching qualification also desirable.
- Min 4-5 years of experience teaching both Secondary and Middle students of mixed ability, in a coeducational and international environment.
- Has the ability to teach in both English and French.
- Is passionate about teaching and learning with an excellent knowledge and understanding of assessment and curriculum content in physical education.
- Experience of teaching Sports Science an advantage.
- Is willing to assume responsibilities for organizing annual events such as sports days and ski days.
- Has experience of delivering the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award.
- Is willing to coach and contribute to the extra-curricular sports program.
- The ability to be a good team player is essential.
Candidates are requested to apply online attaching their CV, three references (one of which must be from their current or most recent employer, who can be contacted should the candidate be selected for an interview) and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Conrad Hughes, International School of Geneva, La Grande Boissière Campus by 11th February 2022 mentioning the reference number 340 237.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.