The Campus La Châtaigneraie is set amidst the picturesque rolling farms and villages of Founex, overlooking Lake Geneva not far from the city. With a mix of historic and new buildings, the campus is split into a Primary and Secondary school. The international team of educators is devoted to supporting a diverse population of students.
To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Teacher of Physical Education
Part-time – 18 Period(s)
- Teaching PE to all age groups, but especially years 7-13 Group
- Teaching qualification in Physical Education essential, coaching qualification also desirable.
- Min 4-5 years of experience teaching both primary and secondary students of mixed ability, in a coeducational and international environment.
- Has the ability to teach in both English and French.
- Is passionate about teaching and learning with an excellent knowledge and understanding of assessment in physical education.
- The ability to teach gymnastics is essential
- Is prepared to do replace cover for colleagues who may be away with sport teams etc.
- Is willing to assume responsibilities for organizing annual events such as sports days and ski days
- Has experience of delivering the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award.
- Is willing to coach and contribute to the extra-curricular sports program.
- The ability to be a good team player is essential
Candidates are required to apply on the link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Alexandra Conchard, International School of Geneva, Campus La Châtaigneraie before 17th September 2020 mentioning the reference number 230 074
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.