To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Teacher of Mathematics - 13 periods
Part-time – 13 Period(s)
- To be an advocate for student wellbeing and a holistic educator
- Enthusiasm and creativity with a passion for teaching and learning and a drive to achieve the highest possible standards for all students
- A passion for engaging concept based learning strategies
- An excellent understanding of Mathematics and how students learn mathematics
- A willingness to teach across all age ranges (11 to 18yrs old)
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of the importance of pastoral care within a school, with a desire to take an active role in our Mentor system
- Excellent understanding and use of ICT in the classroom (Google Level 1 / 2 educator certificate)
- Willingness to contribute to enrichment activities such as supervision of Extended Essays and department field trips
- Excellent classroom management and organizational skills
- Appropriate degree and teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching IB Diploma Programme and Middle Years Programme in an international setting is an advantage
- Fluent English speaker. Good working knowledge of French is an advantage
Candidates are requested to apply online attaching their CV , three references (one of which must be from their current or most recent employer, who can be contacted should the candidate be selected for an interview), and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Jamie Williams, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations Campus by 21st May 2021 mentioning the reference number 430 153.
Please note that only applications via the below link will be considered
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.