To complete our team at Campus des Nations, Secondary School, we are looking for a:
Part-time – 15 periods
- To be an advocate for student wellbeing and a holistic educator with a keen willingness to be a student mentor and involved in our pastoral care system
- Enthusiasm and creativity with a passion for teaching and learning and a drive to achieve the highest possible standards for all students
- A passion for engaging concept-based learning strategies
- An excellent understanding of Mathematics and how students learn mathematics
- A willingness to teach across all age ranges (11 to 18 yrs old)
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of the importance of pastoral care within a school, with a desire to take an active role in our Mentor system
- Excellent understanding and use of ICT in the classroom (Google Level 1 / 2 educator certificate)
- Willingness to contribute to enrichment activities such as supervision of Extended Essays and department field trips
- Excellent classroom management and organisational skills
- A drive to engage with the development of the Mathematics department by supporting the Head of Department
- Appropriate degree and teaching qualification
- Experience of teaching IB Diploma Programme and Middle Years Programme in an international setting is an advantage
- Fluent English speaker. Good working knowledge of French is an advantage
Candidates are required to apply online on https://www.ecolint.ch/our-school/job-opportunities by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mr Jamie Williams, Secondary School Principal, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations by February 3, 2023, mentioning the reference number 410 843.
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.