Teacher of Korean
Part-time 2 periods/week minimum in the WLP programme (World Language
We are looking for an enthusiastic Teacher of Korean for our WLP programme. The post
holder will be a passionate and dynamic teacher, able to inspire students through a variety of
creative teaching styles, teaching Korean. The post holder is reporting to the WLP
● Teach Korean Language and Literature to IB Diploma level.
● Attend regular Department meetings
● Regularly assess the progress of students and records and report those results to
● Strong experience of teaching Korean Language and Literature at IB Diploma
● Experience in working for an international school
● Native or near-native proficiency in Korean;
● Excellent classroom management and organisational skills;
● Be able to manage resources efficiently so that teaching and learning is effectively
● Have an ability to work in French and English;
● Ensure curriculum entitlement and progression is achieved for all students;
● Good communication skills with colleagues and parents.
Candidates are required to apply online by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mrs Lola Robledo, IB WLP Coordinator, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by the 20th of March, mentioning the reference number 410 220.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.