To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Teacher of Humanities - Sabbatical leave replacement for 2 years
Full-time – 24 Period(s)
- Teaching Geography in ULP and DP (Years 9 to 13)
- Appropriate degree and teaching qualification
- Experience teaching Geography in an international setting is an advantage
- Ability to teach at least one other Humanities subject (such as history, economics, philosophy)
- Willingness to contribute to enrichment activities such as supervision of Extended Essays and department field trips
- English mother tongue. English - French bilingualism is to be considered an advantage
- Excellent classroom management and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and creativity with a passion for teaching and learning and a drive to achieve the highest possible standards for all students
- A caring, sensitive attitude towards students: an outstanding and inspirational teacher
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and parents
Candidates are requested to apply online attaching their CV, three references (one of which must be from their current or most recent employer, who can be contacted should the candidate be selected for an interview) and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Conrad Hughes, International School of Geneva, La Grande Boissière Campus by 21st January 2022 mentioning the reference number 340 225.
Please note that only applications via our website will be considered
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.