To complete our team at our World Language Programme Department, we are looking for a:
Teacher of German IB (International Baccalaureate)
Part-time: 3 periods in the WLP programme
We are looking for an enthusiastic German Teacher for our WLP programme. The post holder will be a passionate and dynamic teacher, able to inspire students through a variety of creative teaching styles, teaching German IB. The post holder is reporting the WLP Coordinator.
· Teach German as a foreign or native language to all levels including IB
· Attend regular Department meetings
· Regularly assess the progress of students and records and report those results to parents
- Strong experience of teaching German to MYP, DP and IB students
- Experience in working for an international school
- Native or near-native proficiency in German;
- Excellent classroom management and organizational skills;
- Be able to manage resources efficiently so that teaching and learning is effectively supported;
- Have an ability to work in French and English;
- Ensure curriculum entitlement and progression is achieved for all students;
- Good communication skills with colleagues and parents.
Candidates are required to apply on the link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mrs Florence Dubrez, WLP Coordinator, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by July 20th, 2020, mentioning the reference number 400 017
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.