To complete our team at Campus des Nations, Secondary School, we are looking for a :
Teacher of English - Part-time
(sick leave replacement as of 1st of December)
The successful candidate will be able to teach MYP and DP English classes, with a high degree of professionalism in teaching and assessment practices, able to provide differentiated and engaging instruction to a multinational student cohort.
- Passionate about teaching and learning
- Student centered
- Committed to concept based education
- Is committed to the welfare of the students, have experience and interest in pastoral care
- The ability to teach more than one subject would be a distinct advantage
- Have strong working knowledge of the Middle Years Programme and International Diploma Programme
- A teaching qualification and a minimum of a Bachelor degree in English is required
- Fully fluent in English with a working knowledge or desire to develop fluency in French
- A passion for international literature
Candidates are required to apply on the link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be from current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mr Jamie Williams, Secondary School Principal, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations by November 25th, mentioning the reference number 430 037.
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.