To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Teacher of English and Humanities - Sabbatical leave replacement for 2 years
Full-time – 24 Period(s)
- To teach English and Humanities (History/Geography) to students in Years 7-8, as a member of a core interdisciplinary team.
- Teaching qualification as well as degree in English or Humanities.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in working with this age group and able to differentiate teaching to adapt to the learning needs of the students.
- S/he will be flexible, enthusiastic and collaborative, working with a year level core teaching team.
- English mother tongue, good working knowledge of French.
Candidates are requested to apply online attaching their CV, a covering letter and three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer. The application must be addressed to Conrad Hughes, International School of Geneva, La Grande Boissière Campus by 21st January 2022 mentioning the reference number 330 223.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.