Seeks for September 2019
One-year contract (sabbatical leave)
TEACHER OF ENGLISH AND HUMANITIES
22 periods per week
- To teach English and humanities to students in our French Bilingual Programme.
- Experience of process writing, reading and writing workshop approaches and of curriculum development, as well as the ability to differentiate and scaffold language.
- Relevant degree, teaching qualification and at least two years of experience.
- Experience of a similar role in an international and middle school environment would be an important asset.
- English mother tongue with working knowledge of French.
Candidates are required to apply on our link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mrs Shona Wright, Middle School Principal, International School of Geneva, La Grande Boissière, by 23rd January 2019, mentioning the reference number 330 003
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.