Seeks for entry on February 11th until June 20th, 2019
To complete our team at Secondary School, we are looking for a:
Teacher of Design
- Be responsible for planning, preparing and delivering engaging, challenging and fully inclusive Design lessons to Secondary School students (aged 11 to 18).
- Understand and have experience teaching engineering styled projects, programming, CAD, use of machinery and web design.
- A Design related degree and teaching qualification
- Experience teaching Design, Coding, Engineering, Robotics, or a related field in an international setting is an advantage
- Experience with teaching the IBO Middle Years Programme and Diploma Programme would be an advantage
- A passion for transdisciplinary teaching and learning.
- Willingness to contribute to enrichment activities such as supervision of Extended Essays, after school clubs and department field trips
- English - French bilingualism is to be considered a substantial advantage
- Excellent classroom management and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm and creativity with a passion for teaching and learning and a drive to achieve the highest possible standards for all students
- A caring, sensitive attitude towards students: an outstanding and inspirational teacher
- Excellent communication skills with colleagues and parents
Candidates are required to apply online by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mr Jamie Williams, Secondary Principal, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by 25th January 2019, mentioning the reference number 430-002.
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.