To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Teacher of Cooking Extra-Curricular Activities 3 x 1 hour/ week
Part-time – 3 Hour(s)
- Capable of enthusing our students to learn about food and cooking as part of their general life skills
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills
- Strong cooking skills
- Engage primary and secondary students with innovative learning about food, health and cooking
- Maintain good order, boundaries and respect for others
- Ensure that the cooking class is well planned; prepare recipes, purchase of food and material etc
- Clean and tidy the work space in the kitchen
- Communicate fluently in English and French
- Experience in giving cooking lessons, ideally in a school to primary and secondary students
- A caring, sensitive attitude towards students
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and French speaker
Candidates are requested to apply online attaching their CV , three references (one of which must be from their current or most recent employer, who can be contacted should the candidate be selected for an interview), and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Tania Dutton, International School of Geneva, La Châtaigneraie Campus by 31th May 2022 mentioning the reference number 200 271.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.