To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Teacher of Art - Sabbatical leave replacement for 2 years
Full-time – 24 Period(s)
- The successful applicant will be an experienced and inspirational art specialist with excellent subject knowledge, willing to work with a team and will demonstrate a passion for artistic expression and excellence.
- S/he must be able to engage students across a wide range of abilities.
- Specialist degree in art with teaching qualification.
- Experience of IB Visual Arts.
- A willingness to collaborate with colleagues to create interdisciplinary projects.
- The person engaged will understand the significant role that art plays in the life of the student, the school and the wider community.
- English or French mother tongue with excellent knowledge of the second language is essential.
Candidates are requested to apply online attaching their CV, a covering letter and three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer. The application must be addressed to Conrad Hughes, International School of Geneva, La Grande Boissière Campus by 21st January 2022 mentioning the reference number 340 222.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.