To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Receptionist - Maternity Leave Replacement
Part-time – 16 Hours
- 2 days/week - Thursday, Friday
- Responsible for welcoming, registering and monitoring parents, visitors and students
- Attend to parents’ and students’ needs and requests
- Answer phones and emails
- Some translations from French to English/ English to French
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Minimum 5 years of similar work experience.
- The ideal candidate should have a mother tongue level of French or English with an excellent command of the other language (both spoken and written).
- We are looking for a well-organized, enthusiastic team player with excellent communication and ICT skills, attention to detail, ease in human contact, diplomacy, flexibility and a sense of humor.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & stay calm under pressure.
- Previous work experience in a school environment would be a big plus.
Candidates are required to apply on the link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Shona Wright, International School of Geneva, Campus La Grande Boissière before 4th February 2021 mentioning the reference number 330 118
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.