To complete our team, we are looking for a:
PERSONAL TRAINER FOR HIGH LEVEL STUDENT ATHLETES - “SPORTS + PROGRAMME”
Part-time coach: 3 to 6 hours per week + occasional fitness camps in all 3 campuses
- Animate and prepare individual fitness trainings for students aged 11 to 18 in collaboration with their national and/or international federation.
- Rigorous administrative management of every aspect linked to the post
- Good communication skills to maintain a link between student club teams and coaches
- Excellent knowledge in high level physical training preparation for young athletes
- Diploma in Physical preparation for high level athletes is mandatory
- Program development
- IT competency is necessary
- Serious, dynamic, flexible
- Experience with coaching young children athletes would be a distinctive advantage
- Valid work permit or Swiss citizen
- English fluent with a good French knowledge
Candidates are required apply online by sending their CV, contact details of three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Mr Antoine Laffay, Director of Sports, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by 19th May 2022, mentioning reference 0 283.
Please note that only applications via our website will be considered
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.