Part-time – 1h15 /week - Wednesday afternoon
- Coaching school netball teams
- Qualification Jeunesse et Sport (a plus)
- High Level of Coaching Expertise
- Experience with appropriate age youngsters
- appropriate coaching qualifications.
- English or French mother tongue with a good knowledge of the other language.
Candidates are required to apply online attaching their CV, three referees contact details, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Mr. Antoine Laffay, Director of sports, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by 14th June 2019, mentioning the reference number 400 010.
Only application to our website will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.