The Campus La Châtaigneraie is set amidst the picturesque rolling farms and villages of Founex, overlooking Lake Geneva not far from the city. With a mix of historic and new buildings, the campus is split into a Primary and Secondary school. The international team of educators is devoted to supporting a diverse population of students.
To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Part-time – 1.5 Hour(s)
- Day of the week is to be determined. Practices do not start until after 3:00 pm
- & Matches and tournaments weekends/ after school
- Coach girls between 11 and 18 years old, different levels
- Help all children to develop to their full potential
- Attend tournaments and fixtures where needed
- Provide instruction according to the skills identified per class and feedback for improvement
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Extensive background in playing netball at a good level, and appropriate qualification Jeunesse & Sport Qualification an asset.
- Positive, enthusiastic & respectful attitude
- Ability to relate well to children and teens as well as parents
- Ability to work in a collaborative coaching atmosphere
- Commitment to programme’s high standards
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- English or French, good command of the other language an advantage
Candidates are required to apply on the link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Grant Walker, International School of Geneva, Campus La Châtaigneraie before 3rd April 2020 mentioning the reference number 200 020
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.