To complete our team at Campus des Nations Secondary School, we are looking for a:
MYP Individuals and Societies
- Is a qualified teacher with at least two years of experience.
- Experience of teaching integrated MYP Individuals and Societies from MYP 1 to MYP 5 (history, geography and economics).
- Is able to teach DP Geography.
- Can speak and work fluently in English.
- Proficient ICT skills such as being a Google Educator Level 1 as we are a school that uses G Suite for Education as our core digital tools.
- Experience of teaching in a number of international settings.
- Experience of teaching students with a range of academic and linguistic abilities.
- Has a good understanding of French.
- Has a holistic, student-centred approach to education.
Candidates are required to apply online by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mr Jamie Williams, Campus Principle, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by November 29th, mentioning the reference number 430 014.
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.