Seeks for 24th August 2020
To complete our team, we are looking for a:
MYP Individuals and Societies / DP History - Part Time Post.
Part-time - 8 Period(s)
- Teaching IB DP history and MYP individuals and Societies
- Is a qualified teacher.
- Has a holistic approach to education
- Experience of teaching integrated MYP Individuals and Societies from MYP 1 to MYP 5 (history, geography and economics) would be an advantage.
- Experience of teaching DP History would be an advantage.
- Could offer another subject.
- Can speak and work fluently in English.
- Proficient ICT skills such as being a Google Educator Level 1 as we are a school that uses G Suite for Education as our core digital tools.
- Experience of organising and participating day and residential trips.
- Has a keen interest in taking an active role in the school’s pastoral system
- Experience of teaching in a number of international settings.
- Experience of teaching students with a range of academic and linguistic abilities.
- Has a good understanding of French.
Candidates are required to apply on the link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Jamie Williams, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations before 27th March 2020 mentioning the reference number 430 024
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.