To complete our team at Campus des Nations, we are looking for a:
MYP Individuals and Societies (75% to 100% position)
We are seeking to appoint immediately an outstanding replacement classroom practitioner who will become part of a successful Individuals and Societies Department. The student body is composed of a diverse range of abilities and therefore the skill of differentiation is crucial. As the school embraces technology, having a good level of ICT and understanding how to apply it in the classroom in dynamic ways is essential. The department organises a number of extracurricular trips and we seek to employ someone who will embrace the wider life of the school. The Individuals and Societies department at Campus des Nations is vibrant and progressive and we are seeking to appoint a teacher who embodies these characteristics. If you would like to see more of what we do in the department please visit our website www.nationsinsoc.org
- Is a qualified teacher.
- Experience of teaching integrated MYP Individuals and Societies from MYP 1 to MYP 5 (history, geography and economics) is an advantage.
- Can speak and work fluently in English.
- Proficient ICT skills such as being a Google Educator Level 1 as we are a school that uses G Suite for Education as our core digital tools.
- Has an holistic approach to education.
- Is prepared to take an active role in our pastoral system.
- Experience of teaching in a number of international settings.
- Experience of teaching students with a range of academic and linguistic abilities.
- Has a good understanding of French (minimum B1 requirement)
Candidates are required apply online by sending their CV, contact details of three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Mr Jamie Williams, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by June 17th, 2021, reference number 430 167.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.