The Campus La Châtaigneraie is set amidst the picturesque rolling farms and villages of Founex, overlooking Lake Geneva not far from the city. With a mix of historic and new buildings, the campus is split into a Primary and Secondary school. The international team of staff is devoted to supporting a diverse population of students.
To complete our Lunchtime supervisor team at the Primary school, we are looking for an
8.75 hours/ week/ 36 weeks
- Assist our Primary School students during Primary lunchtime in the dining room and the playgrounds.
- Help younger students cut food/open packets, carry trays and plates when needed, refill glasses/jugs of water, fetch replacement cutlery when items are dropped on the floor
- Show students good table manners
- Act as a role model when interacting with others, etc.
- Accompany students during outside play
English or French mother tongue with a good working knowledge of the other language
- Polite, friendly, helpful and willing to take on some responsibility at lunchtime to make it a positive time for everyone
Strong organizational skills, and sense of initiative
Sensitive to diversity and multilingual environments
Responds to concerns expressed by young children
Capacity to work well in a team, flexible and at ease working with children
Candidates are required to apply on the link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Mrs. Jennifer Armstrong, Primary School Principal, International School of Geneva, La Châtaigneraie, by 24th of September 2019 mentioning the reference number 220 014.
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.