To complete our team, we are looking for a:
12h to 14h - every day Monday to Friday
- Supervise our Secondary School students during the lunch hours
- Act as a role model when interacting with others
- 3 years experience working with students age 11-18 years an asset
- English or French C1 level with a good working knowledge of the other language
- Capacity to work well in a team, flexible and at ease working with children
- Strong organisational skills, and sense of initiative
Candidates are required to apply online by sending their:
- three professional references from your Managers, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview
- a covering letter mentioning clearly your availability, addressed to Alexandre Süess, International School of Geneva, Campus La Châtaigneraie before 9th of December 2022 mentioning the reference number 220 839.
Please note that only applications via our website will be considered
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.