To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Jiu Jitsu Coach
Part-time – 1.5 Hours
- Coach students between 11 and 18 years old, different levels
- Help all children to develop to their full potential
- Provide instruction according to the skills identified per class and feedback for improvement
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Extensive background in Jiu Jitsu at a good level, and appropriate qualification and experiences of coaching students
- Jeunesse & Sport Qualification an advantage
- Positive, enthusiastic & respectful attitude
- Ability to relate well to children and teens as well as parents
- Ability to work in a collaborative coaching atmosphere
- Commitment to programme’s high standards
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- English or French, good command of the other language an advantage
Candidates are requested to apply on the link below attaching their CV , three references (one of which must be from their current or most recent employer, who can be contacted should the candidate be selected for an interview), and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Grant Walker, International School of Geneva, La Châtaigneraie Campus by 14th June 2021 mentioning the reference number 200 167.
Please note that only applications via our website will be considered
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.