To complete our team, we are looking for a :
Extended Support Programme (ESP) Assistants for our Primary & Secondary Schools
(Variable hours for replacement covers - up to 10 hours/week)
- Work with individual students, and lead very small groups, under the supervision of the specialist teacher
- Support individual students in the mainstream class in collaboration with the class teacher,
- Plan activities/lessons according to Individual Learning Plan goals, with appropriately adapted pedagogical material,
- Take an active role in weekly team meetings, meetings with parents and student Individual Learning Plan meetings,
- Follow an individualised professional development programme,
- Participate as lunchtime supervisor when necessary.
- Appropriate university-level qualifications
- Experience in working with students with significant educational and social emotional needs
- Energy, dynamism, determination, professionalism, flexibility
- Passion for this kind of work
- Work well in multidisciplinary team
- Mother-tongue level in English with a good working knowledge in French.
Candidates are required to apply online by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Mr. Jamie Williams, Secondary Principal Campus des Nations, International School of Geneva, by 16th December 2021 , mentioning the reference number 430 181
Only applications via our website will be accepted.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.