To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Competitive Badminton Coach
Part-time: 1.5 hours per week
- Competitive Badminton Coach for Secondary school for our extra curriculum program
- Animate the trainings
- Select the students for the competitions
- Rigorous administrative management of every aspect linked to the post
- “Jeunesse et Sport” Swiss diploma a distinctive advantage
- Significant experience with kids, especially with 12-18 years old
- Serious, dynamic, flexible
- Valid work permit or Swiss citizen
- Fluent English; French would be an asset
Candidates are required to apply online by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Grant Walker, Director of Sports, International School of Geneva, La Châtaigneraie, by 29th June 2022, mentioning the reference number 200 283.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.