To complete our team, we are looking for a:
COACH & ASSISTANT COACH – FOOTBALL
Part-time: 3 hours
Help the coach in the following responsibilities:
- Animate the trainings
- Select the students for the tournaments
- Rigorous administrative management of every aspect linked to the post
- “Jeunesse et Sport” Swiss diploma or “Brevet d’Etat” Football
- Serious, dynamic, flexible
- Valid work permit or Swiss citizen
- French and English both spoken and written
Working hours: Thursdays 16h-17h30. Week and weekend tournaments possible.
Candidates are required to apply on the link below attaching their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Mr Antoine Laffay, Director of Sports, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by Septembre 19th, 2020 mentioning the reference number 400 014.
Only application through our website will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.