To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Assistant Principal for years 7-9 & MYP Coordinator Full-time (40 hours/ week on 40 weeks)
Full-time – 40 Hour(s)
- Pedagogical and pastoral leadership of Years 7 to 9, (roughly 450 students) including IB MYP Coordination
- Contribution to the development of the Secondary school as a member of the senior leadership team
- 25 % teaching responsibility
- Appropriate professional teaching qualifications
- A passion for pedagogical innovation
- Successful IB Middle Years Programme leadership experience and teaching in an international school context
- Experience in managing Student Mindfulness and Wellbeing
- Track record in raising standards and challenging students and staff
- Vision for curriculum development in Years 7 to 9
- Expertise to secure students' wellbeing and belonging and enable students to become resilient learners
- Use of data to improve learning and teaching
- Successful partnerships with school parents and communities
- Ability to support, motivate, lead and manage staff in innovative teaching and learning
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Mastery of English or French with some degree of fluency in the other language
Candidates are requested to apply online, attaching their CV and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Soraya Sayed Hassen, International School of Geneva, La Châtaigneraie Campus by 29th September 2021 mentioning the reference number 230 187.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.