To complete our team at Secondary School, we are looking for a
ASSISTANT COACH ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS
Part-time: 2 hours per week
- Animate the trainings
- Select the students for the tournaments
- Rigorous administrative management of every aspect linked to the post
- “Jeunesse et Sport” Swiss diploma a distinctive advantage
- Serious, dynamic, flexible
- Valid work permit or Swiss citizen
- French and English both spoken and written
Candidates are required to apply on the link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mr Antoine Laffay, Director of Sports, , International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations before February 28th, 2019 mentioning the reference number 400 004.
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.