To complete our team, we are looking for an:
Alumni Community Manager
Full-time – 40 Hours
- Manage the development of alumni relations, establishing and building relationships with a wide range of alumni, locally, nationally and internationally.
- Manage the production and distribution of the echo Magazine and Alumni Newsletter and other communication tools.
- Design and implement a bespoke communication plan to engage the alumni community, managing online content on social media platforms directed to alumni and other relevant channels (e.g.: Alumni website) and IT platforms (e.g.: your membership).
- Design and implement an alumni events strategy.
- Keep records and directories of all alumni members up to date and drive initiatives to acquire and retain updated information on all Alumni.
- Coordinate the contribution and engagement of the Ecolint Alumni Association.
- Foster student philanthropy, student engagement, and student-alumni connection.
- Between 3-5 years of work experience, ideally with at least one position in educational advancement
- Fluent in French and English; additional languages appreciated
- Very good interpersonal skills with team-spirit; excellent listener who is able to make connections between alumni interests and school priorities
- High attention to detail and organisational skills
- Comfortable dealing with a diverse group of alumni of all ages, cultures and socio-professional classes
- Creative thinking, able to blend traditional and innovative approaches
- Capable of managing multiple projects at once, with minimum supervision
- Eloquent written and oral presentation skills
- Highly self-reflective and able to quickly adapt to changes
- Able to make decisions and bear their impact
- Able to establish organisational objectives and assign responsibilities
Candidates are required to apply on the link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Antonello Barbaro, International School of Geneva, before 12th August 2020 mentioning the reference number 130 058
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.