Seeks for September 2019 for a 1 year replacement
The Campus La Châtaigneraie is set amidst the picturesque rolling farms and villages of Founex, overlooking Lake Geneva not far from the city. With a mix of historic and new buildings, the campus is split into a Primary and Secondary school. The international team of educators is devoted to supporting a diverse population of students.
To complete our admin team at the Primary school, we are looking for an
ADMINISTRATION OFFICE MANAGER & PEDAGOGICAL ASSISTANT
Part-time 32 hours/ 47 weeks
The ideal candidate will give administrative support to the Primary School Principal, supervise and
coordinate the Primary Reception team, manage all tasks inherent to a school administration
guaranteeing its smooth and efficient running to the satisfaction of both parents and teachers.
- At least 5 years in an administrative environment
- Mother tongue level of French and English, both spoken and written, essential
- Excellent organization, communication and ICT skills
- Ease in human contacts
- Autonomy, diplomacy, discretion, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Fast learner
- Experience in managing a team
- Ability to manage stress and a good sense of humor are appreciated
- Previous work experience in a school environment would be a big plus
Candidates are required to apply on our link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mrs Jennifer Armstrong, Primary School Principal, International School of Geneva, Campus La Châtaigneraie before 17th of May 2019 mentioning the reference number 220 011
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.