To complete our team, we are looking for a :
Technology for Learning Coordinator (TLC)
As a specialist teacher responsible for the effective and innovative use and integration of technology tools throughout the school, you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring that digital resources and strategies are used dynamically to enhance and redefine learning through the use of technology
- Collaborating with the teaching teams to co-plan PYP Units of Inquiry so as to ensure the judicious and innovative use of ICT Tools and effective integration of ICT learning objectives into the school’s curriculum
- Playing the role of an integrationist within the primary team
- Offering, in collaboration with class teachers, appropriate training on how to use digital tools well and integrate technology into the classroom
- Planning and overseeing the delivery of staff ICT professional development
- Documenting up to date ICT related learning objectives
For more information about this amazing opportunity, we invite you to consult this document.
Candidate requirements :
- Bachelor's degree in education, PGCE or equivalent
- Google Certified Trainer qualification highly desirable
- Deep knowledge and high level ICT skills
- Experience in the Primary Years Programme or inquiry based curriculum
- Fluency in English (C1/C2) with experience working in multilingual settings
- Working knowledge of French (B1) or a strong willingness to learn
- Between 2-5 years of experience in an international setting
- Innovative, motivated and able to create an engaging and inclusive learning environment
- Ability to work as part of a team while being a decision-maker and taking the lead on whole school initiatives
- Creative, collaborative problem solver
- Demonstrable ability to keep abreast of developments and to share ideas
- Experience planning and presenting professional development
- Very good interpersonal skills with team-spirit
- Excellent organizational skills and understanding of inter-departmental dependencies
- Able to rethink processes and procedures
- Highly reflective and able to quickly adapt to changes
Candidates are required to apply online by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Ms. Christelle Lonez , Primary School Principal, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by 26th November mentioning the reference number 420 001.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.