Campus des Nations and La Grande Boissière
To complete our Music School team, we are looking for a:
Professor of Saxophone
Part-time – Up to 5 hours – 32 weeks
Within the frame of the Music School, you will give weekly saxophone lessons.
- Be a skilled pedagogue, with the ability to build a student-centric interactive curriculum
- Comfortable in jazz and rock genres
- Demonstrate an affinity for working with students from diverse backgrounds and open to collaborations with colleagues
- University Diploma or equivalent
- Specialisation in the performance of their instrument and its pedagogy
- Music degree and teaching experience within a school or conservatory are necessary
- Proficiency in English with the ability to speak French an advantage
Candidates are requested to apply online, attaching their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Mrs Mary Eileen Marie, Music School Coordinator, International School of Geneva, by 8th July 2022, mentioning the reference number 300 001.
Please note that only applications via our website will be considered
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.