To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Lunchtime supervisors Duties from 12:00 – 13:30/ 5 days a week
Part-time – 7.5 Hour(s)
- Supervise our Secondary School students during the lunch hours
- Act as a role model when interacting with others, etc.
- Experience to work with students age 11-18 years an asset
- English or French mother tongue with a good working knowledge of the other language
- Polite, helpful and willing to take on some responsibility at lunchtime to make it a positive time for everyone
- Organizational skills, and sense of initiative
- Sensitive to diversity and multilingual environments
- Capacity to work well in a team, flexible and at ease working with children and young adults
Candidates are requested to apply online attaching their CV , three references (one of which must be from their current or most recent employer, who can be contacted should the candidate be selected for an interview), and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Alexandre Süess, International School of Geneva, La Châtaigneraie Campus by 3rd December 2021 mentioning the reference number 200 210.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.