Seeks for September 2019
To complete our team at Primary School, we are looking for a:
COORDINATOR AND TEACHER OF EAL/EFL
- Coordination of English teaching in a primary school with English and French dominant programs.
- Coordinating a team of teachers, teaching English to the French dominant section students (EFL) and students in the English dominant section who are consolidating their English (EAL).
- Training and significant experience in English second language teaching for young learners.
- At least three years of experience in a similar teaching role in an international school.
- Mother tongue English with the ability to communicate to colleagues and students in French.
Candidates are required to apply on our link below by sending their CV, three references, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a covering letter addressed to Mr Duff Gyr, Primary School Principal, International School of Geneva, La Grande Boissière, by 1st March 2019, mentioning the reference number 320 005.
Only online applications will be considered
The International School of Geneva welcomes applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers.