For more information concerning this job opportunity, please click here.
To apply, please click on the link at the bottom of the current page.
To complete our team, we are looking for a:
Assistant Principal and Curriculum Coordinator for years 10 and 11
Full-time – 40 Hour(s) per week, 40 weeks per year
Key personal characteristics and qualifications
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Be dynamic, flexible and committed to promoting the school’s mission
- Have a clear passion for and vision of inclusive and holistic education
- Have a proven track record of implementing change which improves student experience
- Relevant higher education qualifications.
- Ideally an additional qualification in education
- Mother tongue (or equivalent) English or French with a good command in the other
- A clear understanding of the philosophy of the Middle Years Programme
- Excellent management, including the ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- A positive, can-do attitude, with a demonstrated ability to lead and implement change.
- A clear fit with Ecolint’s values of respect, tolerance, inclusion and bilingualism.
- A positive attitude, resilient and great sense of humour.
- Excellent ICT skills.
Overview of main responsibilities
Reporting to the Secondary School Principal, the successful candidate will:
- Coordinate and run the Middle Years Programme with the assistant principal of years 7 to 9
- Oversee the holistic organisation of years 10 and 11 working with Heads of Years and Heads of Departments
- Oversee the implementation of strategic plans as outlined by the School Principal
- Ensure that the Middle Years Programme meets and then exceeds IBO requirements
- Create an engaging and motivating programme which educates our students to be global citizens with the courage and capacity to create a just and joyful tomorrow together
Candidates are requested to apply online attaching their CV and a covering letter. The application must be addressed to Mr. Jamie Williams, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations Campus by 1st November 2021 mentioning the reference number 430 194.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.