To complete our team at Campus des Nations, we are looking for an
ASSISTANT LUNCHTIME SUPERVISOR
Part-time: 3 to 10 hours per week, over 36 weeks
Supervision of students during lunch break, both at the table and outside play, making sure that schedules are respected and incidents (accidents, eating disorders or abnormal behavior) are reported. He/she should be aware of students' individual needs and intervene when necessary. Key tasks include:
- Meal time
- Help younger students with their meals (as needed), show them good manners, promote healthy eating
- Maintain a reasonable noise level
- Ensure orderly queues, clean tables, replenished water jugs, clean up as needed
- Outside play
- Ensure that rules concerning code of conduct, eating and safety are followed
- Friendly, helpful, flexible, with good interpersonal skills and a natural ease with children and adults
- Sense of responsibility, authority, and initiative
- Autonomous and punctual
- Sensitive to multicultural diversity and the concerns expressed by young children
- Proven experience in coaching, training or supervising children of all ages (from 3 to 18 years).
- Fluent in English and French
- Swiss or valid working permit
Candidates are required to send their CV, three referees contact details, one of whom must be your current or most recent employer, that may be followed at the point of interview and a cover letter to the attention of Mr Martial Thevenaz, Campus Administrator, International School of Geneva, Campus des Nations, by 16th February 2023, mentioning the reference number 410 148.
The International School of Geneva values and encourages diversity among its staff. As such, we welcome applications from candidates with a wide range of backgrounds and experience. The School is seriously committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All successful candidates will be subject to rigorous conduct and child protection checks appropriate to their position, including prior checks with their previous employers and the authorities.