Welcome to La Châtaigneraie!
David Woods - Campus & Secondary School Principal
La Châtaigneraie campus is in Founex, in the Canton de Vaud, just 20 minutes from Geneva. Set among farmland, overlooking Lake Geneva, the campus has stunning views of the Alps and the Jura.
With a mix of historic and brand-new buildings, the campus is split into a Primary and Secondary school. Both schools are equipped with the latest ICT equipment, and student learning is optimised through specialist classrooms for different subjects, two multimedia and library centres, an auditorium, several sports halls, IT suites, a music studio and a theatre.
Beyond the classroom students benefit from two cafeterias, a sports complex including an all-weather football pitch and basketball court and a number of green areas for their general recreation.
- 1550 students, aged 3-18 years
- 83 nationalities, 47 mother tongues
- Bilingual (French/English) programmes for every age group
- Programmes: IB PYP, IGCSE, IB Diploma Programme, Maturité Suisse
- Extended Support Programme for children with moderate to severe learning difficulties
Below are just a few of the reasons we are proud of our school and our school community.
Please pay us a visit to find out more!