It is estimated that more than 5 million young people in more than 100 countries have been motivated to undertake the Award. Ecolint is proud that several hundred of its students are counted among them.
The programme is available for students in years 10 to 13 on our three campuses. The International Award and the International Baccalaureate CAS components have much in common and can be operated in conjunction with each other.
The Award is non-competitive; available to anyone aged 14 to 25 years. It is voluntary, flexible, balanced, progressively challenging, valuable and enjoyable.
There are three attainment levels:
- Bronze for those 14 years and over.
- Silver for those 15 years and over.
- Gold for those 16 years and over.
The International Award comprises four sections, all of which must be completed to gain the Award:
- Service to encourage a sense of responsibility to the community
- Skills to encourage the development of cultural, vocational or practical skills
- Physical recreation to encourage improved performance and physical fitness
- Adventurous journey to encourage a spirit of adventure and discovery
- And for the Gold Award only, a Residential project to broaden experience through involvement with others in a residential setting
More general information can be found on the International Award website.
For specific details per campus
La Grande Boissière: visit the LGB International Award website
Campus des Nations : firstname.lastname@example.org